Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you had a second chance...

Go down 
+4
DaWn
joshcja
Zaelmith
Admin_HealLord
8 posters

If you had a second chance which class would you rather picked??
Blademaster
If you had a second chance... Vote_lcap11%If you had a second chance... Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Wizard
If you had a second chance... Vote_lcap0%If you had a second chance... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cleric
If you had a second chance... Vote_lcap22%If you had a second chance... Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Archer
If you had a second chance... Vote_lcap17%If you had a second chance... Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Barbarian
If you had a second chance... Vote_lcap11%If you had a second chance... Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Venomancer
If you had a second chance... Vote_lcap17%If you had a second chance... Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Psychic
If you had a second chance... Vote_lcap6%If you had a second chance... Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Assassin
If you had a second chance... Vote_lcap16%If you had a second chance... Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Admin_HealLord
Admin

If you had a second chance... Empty
PostSubject: If you had a second chance...   If you had a second chance... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:21 am

If you had a second chance which class would you rather picked??
Back to top Go down
https://unknownpwi.forumotion.com
Zaelmith

Zaelmith

PostSubject: Re: If you had a second chance...   If you had a second chance... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:49 pm

if i had a second choice i'd probably still pick a wiz lol i like this class very much as all wizzies probably do so they don't quit, but if i had to choose another class i'd go with a cleric, i saved a lot of but with my wiz healing spell so i'd probably be a good cleric lol
Back to top Go down
joshcja

PostSubject: Re: If you had a second chance...   If you had a second chance... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:22 am

bm...all over again
Back to top Go down
DaWn

DaWn

PostSubject: Re: If you had a second chance...   If you had a second chance... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:38 am

I picked veno, cuz i'd be another veno. ♥️
Back to top Go down
Urchin

Urchin

PostSubject: Re: If you had a second chance...   If you had a second chance... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:35 am

assassin cuz it is my second Suspect
Back to top Go down
Alexiya

Alexiya

PostSubject: Re: If you had a second chance...   If you had a second chance... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:14 pm

I'd pick a veno cause venos is another most needed class. But the clerics will always be #1 in my eyes. I I love you myself.
Back to top Go down
Green_Beast

Green_Beast

PostSubject: id do a dance   If you had a second chance... Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:14 am

id do it like this ~does a jig and turns into a bow wielding archer~ ya id b an archer, punching stuff is fun... but shooting stuff is more fun
Back to top Go down
Pup

Pup

PostSubject: :)   If you had a second chance... Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:06 am

I'd definitely be a barb. Twisted Evil I'd get to hold all those sexy ladies and tear the squishy AA equips to bits. Smile I'd also be ze cuddliest barb evar! >_> OMG, making one tonight if I don't fcc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had a second chance...   If you had a second chance... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you had a second chance...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown :: Vote Vote Vote-
Jump to: