Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BEST Converstation EVER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legateu

Legateu

BEST Converstation EVER Empty
PostSubject: BEST Converstation EVER   BEST Converstation EVER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Ok so this is the EXACT chat that followed my angry Horn chat spam....it is verbatum, no changes whatsoever. (My PM's are Bold and Italics) ...Enjoy!

Legateu angrily roars: DIE HORN CHAT DIE! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

Mywildersyde whispers: how can you say that when you just contributed to it?

To Mywildersyde: ever head of a thing called irony?

Mywildersyde whispers: as is rudely intruding into a faction chat is really gonna make those of us whose enjoyment of the game has plumeted feel any better.

To Mywildersyde: *throws rock*

Mywildersyde whispers: keep your horns to yourself

To Mywildersyde: *throws bigger rock*

Mywildersyde whispers: we've been tortured enough for one day

To Mywildersyde: *throws boulder*

Mywildersyde whispers: i am documenting this conversation because it's inviolation of PWE TOS

To Mywildersyde: *Throws Oprah*

Mywildersyde whispers: go ahead and read TOS section 10(a) and section 11(h)(n) and see who is in violation?

To Mywildersyde: i can't think of anything bigger than Oprah, why are you still heckling me? shoo

Mywildersyde whispers: making threats and interrupting the enjoyment of the game is a bannable offense

To Mywildersyde: someone didn't have their Wheaties today...

Mywildersyde whispers: you are the owner of your statements and are liable

To Mywildersyde: =_= i'm just blacklisting you
Back to top Go down
Pup

Pup

PostSubject: lolroflmao   BEST Converstation EVER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:07 am

lol! OMG DUDE that's fucking hilarious!!!!! haha i fell off my chair laughing!!
Back to top Go down
Thug

PostSubject: Re: BEST Converstation EVER   BEST Converstation EVER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:02 pm

ok i jus read this and its funny as hell, ur a joka man.....shud have messed with that girl some more lmao, shud have included in there: well i think pwi changed its TOS since they decided to allow us to intrude in all chats using a horn due to more money in their own back pockets....i think that wud have shut her up lol! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST Converstation EVER   BEST Converstation EVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEST Converstation EVER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown :: Talk Talk Talk-
Jump to: