Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TT or lunar ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
karllee989

TT or lunar ? Empty
PostSubject: TT or lunar ?   TT or lunar ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 pm

OK laying it down shuld i go on for TT or for Lunar ? HV BM going fists in some time ..... someone help me decide also tell me about the set bonuses of lunar of if possible
Back to top Go down
ArtLine

ArtLine

TT or lunar ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT or lunar ?   TT or lunar ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Ultimate endgame weapon for fist / claw bm is lunar claws (Deicide)

Physical attack : 498-673

Interval Between Hits -0.1 seconds
Vitality +16~17
Additional Skill : Chance on decreasing Max Hp (15% if i recall well, ask josh he knows Razz )

Or u can go for TT100 fists (Striking Dragon)

Physical attack: 643-710

Maximum Physical Attack +142
Interval Between Hits -0.1 seconds
Critical Hit Rate +4%

If u cant afford this ones you can get TT80 buddha fists (have an additional skill of increasing p attack and p def for 20%) or Frost gold fists Gorenox Vanity ( Hits -0.05 seconds and have an additional skill to recover 5% HP and increase p attack)

Ofc you will need to stack up the -0.1 interval with TT99 gold armour, event cape and event tome, to have the maximal effect. Just 1 equipment with -0.1 interval doesnt make sucha diffrence.

Personally i would go for Lunar ones, the decrease max hp is usefull on getting barbs down in pk ( makes it easyer to break trough charms), and i think lunars are easyer to get but dont know for sure, better ask josh again lol!

PS: this is all for a demon BM, dunno about sage ones
Back to top Go down

TT or lunar ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown :: Talk Talk Talk-
Jump to: