Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystery of Antiquity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thug

Mystery of Antiquity Empty
PostSubject: Mystery of Antiquity   Mystery of Antiquity Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:12 am

ok after out misfortunate and unprepared encounter with this boss, i decided to come up with a strategy for it. its a bit painful and requires more clerics but it shud allow us to kill it.
ok this is where the boss is at: 314 955
Mystery of Antiquity 2010-05-28%2002-12-20

the boss will be lured onto the road near the village, as that will ensure no mobs disturb us as we kick the WBs ass

my strategy for this is to have atleast 2 clerics per squad, 1 cleric will bb as far back as possible(will be lower lvl cleric so wont get hit by aoe) and the second cleric will use chromatic heal (aoe heal) for the squad that is DDing, this way if anyone starts gettin hit too hard they can run back to bb and get healed. i think this strategy will work as i know some factions also use it.

bb has 15 metre range and chromatic heal has a 20 metre range which gives a max range of 35metres. the cleric using chromatic heals (higher lvl cleric) must be within bb range to ensure that if they are unable to heal themselves using aoe heal the bb will ensure they wont die. the DDs and boss must then be 20 metres away and within range for the chromatic heals

tank squad will need a minimum of 3 clerics becuase 1 cleric at all times must IH the tank, 1 cleric will aoe heal the tank squad and the last cleric will bb

if everyone is willing to give this boss another try with this new strategy then please let me know. i think that this time we will be able to kill it but i am not certain of it.
and please could as many clerics come online for the WB if we do kill it as we will need a minimum of 7 clerics for atleast 3 squads.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce lets take this ugly WB down cheers :twisted

p.s u wont have any exp loss as stelly aka tom/lucian has demon res and so does other clerics and high lvl friends who can come to help us if we need it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Mystery of Antiquity
Page 1 of 1